Sales Support Administrator
£20000 - £24000
Full Time & Permanent
Monday - Friday 37.5 hrs a week
Are you passionate about providing exceptional Customer Service? Can you demonstrate experience in a Sales Administration role where you were processing orders and liaising with customers? Are you a confident communicator both verbally as well as in writing?
If you have answered YES then CMD have an exciting opportunity for you!
The purpose of this role is to support B2B clients with their requirements which can often be very specific and complex. Your key duties will include:
- Raising orders for all Key Customers
- Tracking critical path on all Key Customer orders
- Understanding and meeting all Key order requirements
- Completing all necessary paperwork for orders
- Maintaining and communicating forecast information
- Liaising with the stock/buying department to fulfill orders
As the successful candidate you will have extensive Sales Administration experience as well as the ability to confidently liaise with customers over email and telephone. You will work well under pressure with the ability to manage your own workload and be a confident team player with a positive attitude.
With interviews taking place in the next few weeks please do not hesitate to apply today!