Do you have a track record in managing a team of sales staff?
Are you customer focused and passionate about giving high quality service?
Are you KPI driven and enjoy working to performance indicators?
Yes? Then this may be the role for you….
CMD are delighted to be working with a well-established Fitness Club who are now looking for a Club Manager to join their growing team and growing business.
This is a varied role, where you will be tasked with, but not limited to:
- Dealing with enquires or visits from prospective members and converting telephone enquiries into appointments for you and your Sales Team to conduct.
- Management of the membership system and ensuring all information uploaded is accurate.
- Providing consistent leadership, support and guidance to your team on all aspects of the business when required.
- Ensuring and supporting the delivery of KPI’s across sales team.
- Analysis of membership statistics and trends and creating strategies to ensure high levels of retention are achieved resulting in members feeling engaged and satisfied.
- Ensuring all procedures and practises are in line relating to financial information and direct debit management.
To be successful in this fantastic position, you, amongst other skills and qualities will:
- Have previous experience working within a competitive sales role.
- Highly experienced in managing several staff, both internally and externally.
- Experience in implementing and documenting 121’s with team members to ensure progress and development is tracked.
- Excellent customer service skills, professional, friendly and approachable.
- Be confident and professional in both manner and appearance.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be working for a rapidly growing company, who will support your personal and professional development.
To be considered for this opportunity, please send in your CV or give us a call today!