6 months ago
Part Time Receptionist
£8.50 Per hour
Our prestigious client, a reputable charitable organisation, currently requires a personable and professional Receptionist. You will be covering an upcoming temporary assignment and this will be for a minimum of 2 weeks, on a part time basis.
Working with their established and friendly team in Wroughton, you will be ensuing that all visitors are looked after with an extremely courteous manner, in addition to dealing incoming telephone calls and transfers.
· Meeting and greeting visitors on arrival
· Provide refreshments to visitors
· Receiving and handling inbound calls
· Resolving customer queries both face to face and over the telephone
· Presenting visitors with company brochures and literature
· Distribute incoming post
· Liaising with other departments regularly
· Providing additional support to the team as and when required
· Previous experience within a similar reception or front of house role
· Professional and well presented
· Confident liaising with the general public face to face and over the telephone
· Professional and engaging manner
· Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office
Our client admires candidates with previous experience in delivering exceptional customer service, a real team and overall strong administration skills.
You will be required to work Wednesday to Friday, 9am to 5pm. It is essential therefore, that all applicants are available to commit to these set times.
There is free on-site parking and due to the client’s location, having your own transport would also be advantageous. After a general interview, to be held week commencing 25th February 2019, this we be an immediate start for the right candidate.