£18,300 per annum
Fixed Term Contract - Maternity Cover
Are you an experienced Customer Service Administrator? Are you looking to work for a leading organisation with excellent employee benefits? If so, then apply today, as this would be the position you have been looking for!
My client is currently seeking an experienced Customer Service Administrator to join their busy team in Chippenham on a fixed term contract. You will be working within a dedicated and fast paced team, where you will be ensuring that customer documentation is accurate and sent out on time.
- Complete daily tasks accurately and in a timely manner
- Daily reporting on workloads
- Complete all tasks within KPI's
- Analyse accounts, diagnose and resolve issues
- Liaise with colleagues to achieve the best outcome for the customer
- Resolve queries for customers
- First point of contact for customer resolution
- Previous customer service/administration experience
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Conscientious and responsible
- Great attention to detail
- IT literate and able to pick up new systems quickly
- Professional but personable telephone manner
Successful candidates will be contacted within 5 days of their applications, should you not hear from us within this time, please assume that your application was unsuccessful.