35 hours per week
£26000 per year
Temp to perm ( min 12 weeks temp ) moving to perm
My client is :
- A UK registered Charity committed to providing quality employment services to disadvantaged members of the community through a range of programmes within the Employment Related Services (ERS)
- This role will be based in Salisbury In Wiltshire ;you will be required to work both in the office(s) and outreach, to fulfil the needs of the contract
The ideal candidate will have good networking skills and have worked on similar funded programmes in previous roles
you will need
- Strong communication and motivational skills across a broad range of resource types, skills and backgrounds
- Have evidence of building sustainable working relationships
- Job Purpose
- Identify and source participants to enrol onto the project.
- To achieve and report on individual weekly and monthly performance targets.
- Work within LEP priority areas to build relationships, promoting the project, to generate participants
- To identify participants in the relevant geographical areas
- To market the project to meet the needs of the participants.
- Maintain effective and positive relationships with participants through regular contact.
- Through email, face-to-face and telephone contact, establishes precise participant needs
- To liaise closely with delivery staff to ensure referrals convert to starts in a timely manner
- Makes regular contact with Contract Manager and delivery staff to provide relevant updates
- Ensures participant information is accurate and updated daily
- An adept communicator with the ability to persuade, influence, listens to others and challenge objections in an appropriate and professional manner
- Ability to develop positive and productive work
- Being reliable, dependable and committed
- Holding and demonstrating personal values suitable to the charitable status of the organisation
- Demonstrates high level of flexibility