Our client based in Calne require an additional Warehouse Operative, preferably with a Counter Balance forklift licence, to join their existing team on a permanent basis. Working hours will be 40 per week, following a shift pattern, rotating weeks of 6am – 2pm and 2pm - 10pm Monday to Friday and 10pm - 6 am Sunday to Thursday.
You will work as part of a professional and friendly team to contribute to the efficient operations of the warehouse, carrying out the following main duties;
- Working from picking lists, picks orders accurately and efficiently.
- Checking products for visual and physical defect or damage.
- Picking orders using a picking platform.
- Participating in stock counts.
- Checking picking machinery for any problems/defects at the beginning of the shift and logs details on the relevant check sheets.
- Logging numbers of orders completed during the shift and any problems.
- Completing all paperwork accurately and on time.
- Loading and unloading lorries.
- Undertaking routine housekeeping duties.
- Advising Team Leader of any problems likely to affect the efficiency of the warehouse.
- Ensuring all necessary documentation is completed accurately and promptly in accordance with Company procedure.
This is an exciting opportunity, to become part of a well-established and successful organisation.