Paying up to £25,000
Full time permanent position
Fast-growing, forward-thinking company is looking for an experienced Finance and Payroll Assistant who takes pride in his or her work and has good attention to detail. You must be experienced in dealing with bookkeeping and payroll tasks using accounting software such as Sage payroll.
- Process purchase invoices in a timely and accurate manner
- Run monthly payroll for 70 staff
- Credit control to include sales invoicing
- Checking and completing employee expenses and credit cards
- Supplier statement reconciliation
- Dealing with cash book transactions
- Complete company pension and death in service scheme
- Maintain nominal ledgers on a monthly basis, through purchase orders and invoices
- Preparing ad-hoc expenditure analysis reports
Do you have experience of using Sage payroll and a competent Bookkeeper? The company have a long list of benefits, if this is the role for you, apply today!