Full Time & Permanent - 40 hours a week
Monday - Thursday 8am – 5pm and Friday 8am – 2pm
£22000 - negotiable
Have you worked in a quality role before? Have you got experience of ISO9001? Are you able to confidently communicate with customers? If you have answered YES then CMD have an amazing opportunity for you!
CMD are pleased to be working with a Chippenham based company who are enjoying an exciting period of growth and as such are looking to recruit a Quality Coordinator.
Reporting to the Quality Manager the purpose of your role will be to ensure that quality standards and requirements are met as well as the quality management systems are maintained and compliant.
Key duties will include:
- Customer communication – Dealing with customer requests for compliance (ROHS, REACH and questionnaires)
- Customer complaints – Logging complaints and assisting Quality Manager in resolving quality issues
- Containment support – Where necessary support on-site sorting/inspection of defective product at customers’ site
- Internal communication – Support Quality Manager in communicating quality/H&S/environmental matters
- Process control – Support Quality Manager in ensuring that adequate and structured process controls are established and maintained to ensure that product quality meets customer requirements
This is a real opportunity to make the role your own as well as an excellent company to work for so do not hesitate to apply today!