You will be responsible for the management and planning of a certain group of supplier’s quality engineering function within the business to mitigate quality risk within the supply chain.
- Support the business in achieving the required quality to ensure that product is delivered On-time, to the correct quality and cost.
- Manage the supply chain quality level of relevant products within the business.
- To ensure supplier adherence to the company’s local supplier quality manual & group quality assurance agreements and technical delivery conditions
- To prepare, perform and document Supplier System Audits in compliance with internal defined process & to manage associated supplier audit corrective action plans.
- Corrective Action Report (CAR) / Preventive Action Report (PAR) follow up and review i.e. verify and validate the CAR / Preventive actions within the supply base if applicable.
- Manage and / or support PPAPs (production part approval process).
- Support strategic supplier quality improvement/development plans.
In return my client offers a competitive salary package and benefits scheme with the role.