You will be joining a market leader within there industry, who supply products to the aerospace, power transmission, utilities and telecoms sectors to name a few. Their products are innovative in their design and manufactured to the highest quality.
You will be responsible for all supply chain/procurement activities within a designated product group, developing and maintaining excellent supplier relationships and leading and supporting strategic, cross-functional supply chain initiatives.
- Previous experience in purchasing and preferably procurement environment
- Excellent supply chain management skills
- Previous experience of using an MRP system to manage inventory levels and product demands whilst controlling the master data to achieve optimum results
- SAP experience (desirable)
- Basic understanding of mechanical engineering concepts and drawings
- Experience of multi-functional team working
In return my clients offer a competitive salary package and benefits.