Full Time & Permanent
Monday - Friday 9am - 5:30pm
Do you experience in Reprographics or have you worked in a pre-press environment? Can you work well under pressure and to tight deadlines? Can you demonstrate an understanding of various software packages including InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop?
If you have answered YES then CMD have an exciting opportunity for you!
Working as part of a close knit team your key duties will include:
- Reporting to the Production Manager for daily job allocation.
- Carrying out re-touching, produce cut-outs and create cutter drawings as required.
- RIP jobs to S40i’s.
- Searching and retrieving files as required.
- Ensuring that customer supplied files are print-ready and meet the requirements of the job bag.
- Creating PDF files as requested so that they can be imposed ready for print.
- Imposing jobs following the requirements of the job bag and send to proof and plate output devices
To be successful in this role you will have experience in a similar role or have artwork experience within the print industry working in a pre-press environment. You will also need to have excellent attention to detail and possess the ability to work to tight deadlines.
This is a great time to join a company which is enjoying a fantastic period of growth so do not hesitate to apply today!
Successful candidates will be contacted within 5 working days of their applications, should you not hear from us within this time, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.