Full time & permanent
Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5pm
Excellent Benefits including 25 days holiday, pension, complimentary tea, coffee and fruit as well as a great working environment
Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you have previous experience in customer service? If so, then this could be the job for you!
Our client based in Chippenham is looking for a confident Complaints Advisor to join their busy team on a full time, permanent basis. You will ensure that all issues are resolved to the customers satisfaction whilst following internal and external processes accurately and consistently.
Duties will include:
- Investigate and manage customer account issues and complaints
- Interact with other operational teams and customers as appropriate to ensure a quick and accurate resolution
- Keep clear, up to date and organised customer records
- Maintain timely communication with customers to meet their expectations
- Highlight trends in service or delivery to impact the customer experience
- Previous customer service/administration experience
- Competent IT skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Have a professional and polite manner
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Manage own workload effectively
- Be able to build strong relationships with customers
Successful candidates will be contacted within 5 working days of their applications, should you not hear from us within this time, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.