Temporary Accounts Administrator
£8.50 per hour
We are currently recruiting for a temporary Accounts Administrator to join a well-established company in Trowbridge. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to not only demonstrate their current skill-set but to work as part of a friendly, professional team.
The successful Accounts Administrator will be responsible for the following duties:
- Processing high volumes of invoices, cross-checking for errors and claiming credits
- General administration
- Ensuring any disputes are resolved in a timely manner
The Accounts Administrator will be required to demonstrate the following abilities:
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Good knowledge or MS packages including Word and Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- A can-do attitude
- Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise own workloads
- A Strong team player
If you are a self-motivated individual with a can-do attitude, immediately available and keen to find out more about this Accounts Administrator, please apply straight away!