£25,000 per annum + excellent benefits
6 Months Fixed Term Contract
Are you a professional and forward thinking Personal Assistant? Do you have extensive diary management experience and able to manage a busy and diverse workload? If the answer is YES, then apply today, as this is the opportunity you have been looking for!
My prestigious client is seeking an experienced Personal Assistant to join their diverse and dynamic team in Chippenham. You will be providing support to the General Counsel and Company Secretary to manage diary commitments efficiently to support achievement of stated strategic objectives, assist the General Counsel & Company Secretary with the day to day running of the Legal Affairs department and support the arrangements for proceedings of the Board and Committees.
- Provide effective and efficient secretarial and administration support
- Monitor and manage emails, post, telephone calls and maintain an efficient filling system
- Extensive diary management, including travel arrangements
- Support effective priority management systems
- Arrange internal and external meetings and liaise with advisers, clients and suppliers
- Support with preparation of documentation and presentations for Executive and Board/Committee meetings
- Attend team meetings and take minutes
- Prepare relevant correspondence
- Collate and compile effective management information
- Organise venue, technology, layout and refreshments
- Manage and administer expenses
- Plan and organise team wide events
- Previous PA experience
- Able to plan, implement and deliver solutions
- Excellent time management and IT skills
- Pro-active and able to work from your own initiative
- Flexible and adaptable approach
- Professional, confident and articulate
- Organised and efficient, quick learner with excellent attention to detail
- Resilient, calm under pressure and capable of thinking on your feet
- A strong team player
- Determined and driven to take on any challenge
For the successful candidate, you will receive an excellent benefits package and the opportunity to work for a growing organisation.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 5 days of their applications, should you not hear from us within this time, please assume that your application was unsuccessful.