Full time permanent
We are recruiting for a Network Support Analyst, on behalf of an established client in Chippenham. As part of the Technical Support Team Your role will be providing 1st and 2nd line support to customers.
Your Main Responsibilities:
- Provide support to customers using internal systems
- Provide support for Hardware, software, applications and mobile network
- Deal with any queries in a professional manner
- Perform troubleshooting activities to diagnose problems
- Updating the CRM system
- Ensue customer is fully aware of what you are doing and time frames
- Carry out software testing
- Perform WIFI health Checks
- Other duties as needed
In order to be a successful candidate for this role, you must have experience of dealing with customers, whether over the phone or in a face to face environment. It would be beneficial to the role if you had an interest in technology, WIFI and software Applications
Skills and Experience
- Knowledge and understanding of the customer service processes
- Previous experience in working within a service desk or technical support, desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Proactive and self-motivated
- PC Literate
Hours of work for this role are as follows:
28 day shift rota: (7.00am-7pm) and (7pm-7am).
A total of 14 rostered working days within a 28 day period, with 2 weekends out of 4 being rostered off
with 12 hour flexible shifts pattern, rotating between days and nights. A total of 14 rostered working days within a 28 day period, with 2 weekends out of 4 being rostered off. The shifts are shift (7.00am-7pm) and (7pm-7am).
CMD Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
CMD Recruitment would like to thank you for applying for the above role. We do try to come back to all applications however if you haven't heard from a consultant within 5 working days, this unfortunately means that you have been unsuccessful. Please apply for future roles that we advertise.