They are now looking to recruit an Project Engineer to join their Systems and Solutions team based in Devizes. This is an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate to join a business that will support them in obtaining chartered status, and you will be joining a team of highly skilled engineers within their industry.
This role is suitable for a recent graduate looking for first position since graduating, or someone with 12 months experience looking for a new challenge.
The main duties of the role are:
- Support the business with all products looking at continuous improvement, operational productivity and efficiency.
Production of CAD models, drawings and product related documentation supporting multiple discipline product and project requirements
- Actively run projects as an individual and/or part of the Systems and Solutions team to continuously improve the extended line of product offering within the Engineered systems portfolio.
- Engage with external customers to understand and provide technical solutions to their specific application.
- Make key, data driven engineering decisions using appropriate analytical tools;
- Ensure the projects are delivered within agreed timescales, costs and quality – identifying areas of risk at the earliest feasible point in time;
- Liaison with peer Engineers and departments to ensure that key strategic projects are delivered;
- Champion change and both process and product continuous improvement through leadership of the business Change Request system;
- Educated to degree level in Mechanical Engineering (Hons), minimum 2:1
- CAD design experience
In return my client offers a competitive salary and benefits package with the role.