Castle Combe, Wiltshire
Are you an Estimator who specialises in high specification, one off residential building projects?
Over the past 40 years my client has established itself within the local market place by offering competitive tendering and delivering a high-quality product, on budget and on time. The Company takes pride in its work and has established a good reputation within the area.
They are now recruiting a full time estimator to join their expanding Estimating team at their offices in Castle Combe, nr Chippenham. You will work alongside their existing Estimating team and report to the Company Directors whilst contributing to the Company’s continued success, assisting in the ongoing development of the estimating process.
You will be responsible for the following task areas and will be required to have the skill sets specified below.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate successful project delivery with the ability to work without support or supervision and a mature attitude to work. You will need to have estimating experience, have successfully completed a number of final accounts and experience with procuring, subcontracts. Professional references may be requested.
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Estimating and Tendering for Projects
- Pre-Contract Negotiations
- Supplier & Subcontractor Negotiations and Orders
- A full UK driving licence
- Good IT skills, Word, Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Great team ethic
- Knowledge of the Construction industry and working methods
- A flexible approach to work
- Experience in a construction estimating role (in particular refurbishment projects)
- Formal training would be advantageous but is not essential
If you have the required skills please apply