£20000 - £22000 per annum
12 days ago
Would you be interested in a varied role that encompasses both PA and Office Management duties?
Our client is a fast growing organisation and they are now looking to recruit an experienced PA / Office Manager to join their small but growing team.
This role would ideally suit a self starter and duties will include;-
* Providing PA support to Senior Management Team including diary management and board reports.
* Arranging travel (mainly international) for CEO and other staff.
* Managing office facilities; telephones, mobile phones, cleaning contracts, etc.
* Supporting the company office move but still staying in Chippenham.
* Ensuring procedures are written for office roles, ensuring business continuity.
* Provide Sales Administration cover when needed.
* Taking part in meetings as a team member and actively share experience, knowledge and solutions with colleagues.
* Experience of arranging International Travel and accommodation.
* Experience of managing diaries.
* Flexible self starter with excellent communication skills.
* Experience of working with Senior Managers.
* Knowledge of ERP systems a great advantage.
HOURS: 8.30am - 5.00pm (Monday - Thursday) and 8.30am - 4.00pm (Friday)