£8 - £9 per hour
12 days ago
Our client is currently seeing a peak in business and due to this have a frequent requirement for Operatives to join their Manufacturing department on an ad hoc basis.
Hours & Pay rate
The shifts are 12 hours either working 0600 – 1800 or 1800 – 0600
Laminating Operative - £8.87ph
Production Operative – Days £9.02, Nights £9.43
You will work as part of a professional and friendly team, to contribute to the efficient operations of the production department and carry out the following main duties;
· Checking products for visual and physical defect or damage
· Picking orders using a picking platform
· Participating in stock counts
· Checking picking machinery for any problems/defects at the beginning of the shift and logs details on the relevant check sheets
· Logging numbers of orders completed during the shift and any problems
· Completing all paperwork accurately and on time
· Loading and unloading lorries
· Undertaking routine housekeeping duties
· Advising Team Leader of any problems likely to affect the efficiency of the warehouse
· Ensuring all necessary documentation is completed accurately and promptly in accordance with Company procedure
Due to the processes used to heat the materials the temperature levels can be increased at times therefore; all applicants must dress accordingly and be prepared for these conditions.
These posts are immediately available so if you are local to the Calne area or have your own transport and can commit to the above shifts, then apply today.