My client is a global leader within their industry, and they manufacture products which are innovative in their design and manufactured to the highest quality and safety standards.
Due to some internal moves they are now looking to recruit an Applications/Project Engineer to join their Systems and Solutions team based in Devizes. This is an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate to join a business that will support them in obtaining chartered status, and you will be joining a team of highly skilled engineers within their industry.
This role is suitable for a recent graduate looking for first position since graduating, or someone with 12 months experience looking for a new challenge.
The main duties of the role are:
- Support the business with all products looking at continuous improvement, operational productivity and efficiency.
Production of CAD models, drawings and product related documentation supporting multiple discipline product and project requirements
- Actively run projects as an individual and/or part of the Systems and Solutions team to continuously improve the extended line of product offering within the Engineered systems portfolio.
- Engage with external customers to understand and provide technical solutions to their specific application.
- Make key, data driven engineering decisions using appropriate analytical tools;
- Ensure the projects are delivered within agreed timescales, costs and quality – identifying areas of risk at the earliest feasible point in time;
- Liaison with peer Engineers and departments to ensure that key strategic projects are delivered;
- Champion change and both process and product continuous improvement through leadership of the business Change Request system;
- Educated to degree level in Mechanical Engineering (Hons), minimum 2:1
- CAD design experience
In return, my client offers a competitive salary and benefits package with the role.