£32000 - £35000 per annum
13 days ago
Are you either CIMA or ACCA qualified?
Do you like the variety of working in different locations?
If you have answered "yes" to the above, then I would very much like to hear from you!
Our client has an excellent reputation with their clients and have a proven record for supporting staff development and progression.
Due to successive growth of the company, they are now looking to recruit an ambitious and focused qualified Accountant who will work within a dynamic team and support the Partners within the Practice. This role will see you be involved in ensuring that deadlines are met for their clients as well as looking for opportunities to demonstrate the high service level they offer.
Key responsibilities will include;-
* Preparation of annual accounts and personal tax returns.
* Preparation of tax computations both personal and corporate.
* Prepare and review management accounts for presentation to clients.
* Review work prepared by colleagues.
* Be open to the idea of networking to promote the business and services they offer.
To be considered for this role you must;-
* Ideally be either CIMA or ACCA qualified.
* Strong knowledge of taxes in particular CIS, VAT, corporate and personal taxes.
* Proficient in the use of Excel, Sage, Xero and QuickBooks is preferred.
* Possess a 'can do' attitude and retain a sense of humour!
* Car Owner with the ability and willingness to travel on behalf of the company.
This is a great opportunity to join a well established, dynamic and growing firm where they offer career focused individuals the opportunity to progress!