£22000 - £25000 per annum
13 days ago
Are you open to the variety of splitting your week between two different offices; Calne and Devizes?
Our client has an excellent reputation with their clients and have a proven record for supporting staff development and progression. They offer long term opportunities for those who are career focused individuals!
They are now looking to recruit an experienced individual who can demonstrate current experience as a Bookkeeping Manager / Supervisor from a practice background. Ideally you will be AAT qualified but they will consider individuals who are 'Qualified by Experience'.
Key tasks will include;-
* Being responsible for ensuring that the bookkeeping team meet all of their targets and deadlines.
* Prepare and review bookkeeping records.
* Prepare and review management accounts for presentation to clients.
* Compile year end accounts for companies and sole traders.
* Compile and submit VAT Returns and CIS Returns.
* Complete bookkeeping duties on behalf od clients as required.
* Liaise with new clients and set up bookkeeping systems.
To be considered for this role you must;-
* Be AAT qualified or be 'Qualified by Experience'.
* Have current experience working as a Manager / Supervisor.
* Ideally be from a Practice background.
* Have the ability and willingness to travel between their Calne and Devizes offices.
* Be at ease with client facing work.