Up to £27,000pa
We are recruiting for a German Speaking Customer Support Advisor to join our established client near Swindon. Your role will be to provide customers with a fantastic service as their first point of call. Speaking to customers about the products, and answering any concerns or questions they have.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Speaking to customer over the phone or by email
- Communicate with internal departments to resolve any queries
- Calling customers to ensure they are happy with their booking and providing any further assistance if needed
- Produce administration work following on from customer calls
- Administer any customer cancellation requests
- Respond to any customer complaints
In order to be a successful candidate for this role, you must have a proven track record of delivering first class customer service and have the ability to build lasting customer relationships.
Skill set required:
- Ability to communicate in English and German both written and verbally
- Experience of dealing with customer complaints
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to think on your feet
- Fantastic communication skills
- Good IT Skills
- Outgoing personality with the ability to build rapport with customers
Successful applicants will be contacted within 5 days of submitting their application - should you not hear back within this time, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.