Permanent and Full time
Salary: £27-32,000 per annum
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can use your skills to deliver first class training and development to professionals ?
Are you excited by the idea of working for one of the UK's largest training providers ?
CMD Recruitment is delighted to be working to support this National provider to recruit a training and development officer to deliver and assess leadership and management to level 5
As one of the UK’s leading training providers my client is delivering Professional Apprenticeships in the workplace. As part of this new and exciting venture, there are a number of great job opportunities available to join this expanding organization.
As a Training & Development Officer, you will need to advise, teach, guide and support learners to achieve their chosen qualifications on time with a high level of quality, including liaising with the employer on the progress of the learners.
You will be responsible for maintaining an effective caseload of learners through their apprenticeship journey and enable them to achieve all aspects of their apprenticeship including End Point Assessment.
Knowledge skills & experience
The ideal candidate will be passionate about supporting learners through their development journey.
Qualifications required are :
- Assessment Qualification (TAQA/A1/D32/33)
- Level 4 or above Teaching Qualification (CTTLS, PGCE, Cert.ed or equivalent)
- Level 5 or above qualification in Management
- Level 2 qualification in English & Mathematics
- Minimum 5 years occupational/vocational experience in Management
- Minimum 3 years experience delivering high level qualifications to learners
- Level 4 or above qualification in Project Management
- Quality Assurance Qualification (TAQA L4, V1, D34)
Owing to the nature of this position, any offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory check from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
As a Disability Confident and Investors in Diversity organization, my client is committed to providing services which embrace diversity and which promote equality of opportunity. A guaranteed interview scheme is available for applicants with a disability who meet the minimum selection criteria.