Have you gained good administration experience within the Financial Services sector?
Would you like to be part of a rapidly growing and dynamic Financial Planning practice?
A great opportunity has arisen for an experienced Financial Services Administrator to join a small but growing firm with big ambitions. It is now their normal practice to encourage their staff to develop ongoing 'value adding' projects alongside their everyday responsibilities. These projects intend to continually improve the way they do business. This also adds an element of diversity to the average day and also helps the team feel a sense of ownership within the company. Therefore, the company is looking for a like-minded team player eager to contribute new ideas and a desire to make a difference!
The successful individual will work within their Service Department and their programme trains and mentors the candidate for the first three months, where they will be expected to work in multiple roles within the department, to get a true feel for how the company operates and evolves. In this way, the candidate should be confident in their ability to be flexible and adaptable.
The candidates role primarily, is to assemble and organise client policy information at the necessary points in a client journey, to support the role of the Paraplanners and Advisors.
Duties will include;-
* Correspond with policy providers on behalf of client.
* Correspond and be general liaison with the client.
* Submit any new business on behalf of client.
* Facilitate the annual review process of their clients.
* Process new client information in preparation fore their first report meeting.
* Using the specific programmes to provide clients with an overview to their investment performance (training provided)
* Basic administration duties
Skills and Experience Required;-
* Very good level of experience in administration within the Financial Services sector.
* Previous experience of supporting an IFA or being part of a technical team within a Financial Services company.
* Any previous administration experience with pensions / investments / insurance.
* Excellent IT skills.
* Professional telephone manner and excellent customer service skills.
If you are looking to make a difference within a small but growing firm, then please do not hesitate to apply!