£40,000 - £50,000
Located in Abingdon
Are you experienced Product Manager looking for your next career move? They are looking to recruit an accomplished Product Manager to join their busy team.
A key position you will play a key role in product planning, marketing and support including managing the product through its entire life cycle, collecting and prioritising product and customer requirements and delivering the product vision.
The Product Manager is the champion of the product range throughout the entire product life cycle. This includes future product proposals, through NPD, product launch, on-sale period, through to obsolescence and removal from the range. As a Product Manager, you will be the developing key insights in relation to the customer, market and competitor trends to ensure correct positioning in the market and that your portfolio has clearly articulated & strong value propositions for channel and target segments to drive business growth.
You will be at the heart of the business, generating your own insight & combining and collating information from the customer, sales & R&D teams to create the product & business model strategies relevant to your portfolio on a global stage.
- The maintenance and development of the fixed product strategy.
- Clear understanding and communication of the point in the product life cycle of all products in the range – from concept to obsolescence.
- Identification of new product opportunities, detailed analysis of customer requirements and definition of the solution in collaboration with the wider marketing team, sales and development.
- Analysis of the strengths and weaknesses of competitive products, and development of a clear value proposition for the range to build competitive advantage.
- Development and regular review of the position and pricing for all products in the range.
You need to be able to work at a technical level, have a higher than average level of commercial acumen, and be open-minded to ideas from all sources. Above all you need to be a communicator, you have to create a compelling vision for your products, and then transmit it throughout the business, at all levels and ultimately influencing the market.
- An energetic, hard-working self-starter, with the personal credibility commensurate with the importance of the role.
- A natural team player, and able to communicate across a wide range of disciplines and seniorities.
- Content to travel internationally to support product launches and for market research activities
Do you have At least 3 years’ experience and demonstrable success in a Business Development / Product Management / Marketing role? If so apply today!