Part time permanent
£20,000 – full time equivalent
We are looking for a Finance Assistant to join our established client near Cricklade. You will be joining our client and providing all round finance / accounts support in a busy and varied role.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Inputting of receipts and invoices into Sage
- Inputting timesheet and costing data into Sage
- Recording sickness
- Creation of monthly statistic reports
- Credit Control
- Account reconciliation
- Creating CIS statements
- Sage Reports
- Stock Spreadsheets
- Assist in staff personal development plans
- Any other administrative duties as required.
To be a successful candidate for this role, you must have previous experience using SAGE Line 50. We are looking for candidates that have either supported a finance function as an administrator or have worked within a Finance / Accounts role and completed all the above duties.
Other skills and experience
- Must be adept at using all Microsoft packages to include Excel
- Fantastic communication skills
- Ability to work on your own intuition as well as part of a team
- Methodical and organised approach
- Excellent Attention to detail
- Analytical mindset
- Ability to communicate at all levels
The role is working 9.00am – 2.00pm Monday to Friday 25 hours per week. For the right candidate, there may be some flexibility in the hours.
Due to the location, it is essential to own your own transport.
CMD Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
CMD Recruitment would like to thank you for applying for the above role. We do try to come back to all applications however if you haven't heard from a consultant within 5 working days, this unfortunately means that you have been unsuccessful. Please apply for future roles that we advertise.