£35k - £42k DOE
We are seeking an experienced person to take on a newly created position for a Senior Design Engineer. My client are a world leading designer and manufacturer of rugged server and data storage systems, based in Melksham, Wiltshire.
They are planning for substantial growth in 2019 which will require an investment in new product design capability. Of particular importance is that the ideal applicant has a strong background in packaging of electronic equipment, specifically excellent skills in sheet metal design using a market leading 3D design package.
Essential requirements for this role:
- Autodesk Inventor or equivalent CAD package knowledge
- Demonstrable design skill in sheet metal products
- Experience in mechanical packaging of electrical and electronic equipment
- Experience of design for manufacture
- Be prepared and able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Capable of leading a small design team
- Strong company focus with good responsiveness and helpful attitude.
- Logical approach to troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Clear planning, organising and prioritising abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be a good team player but also able to work on their own initiative.
Company benefits include:
- 25 days’ holiday
- Discretionary annual bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Free onsite parking
If you feel you have all the above requirements and skills, please apply today.