£12.00 per hour + holiday
Temporary Assignment until the end of March
Do you enjoy working within a fast paced and deadline driven environment? Do you have previous customer service team leader experience? If so, then this could be the next opportunity for you!
A fantastic temporary position has arisen for an experienced Customer Service Team Leader to join a busy and diverse team in Devizes. You will lead a team to ensure that all compliance and documentation is accounted for.
- Manage the Customer Service team on a daily basis
- Execute scheduled and unscheduled events in a timely fashion
- To ensue safety, quality and efficient measures are adhered to
- Ensure all documentation are received in a timely manner and stored correctly
- Monitor quality documentation and proactive improve as required
- Mange office facilities, liaising with all departments and contractors
- Provide support to other teams
- General administration
- Previous customer service team leader/supervisory experience is essential
- Resolving customer escalations
- Professional and pro-active attitude
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Able to prioritise your own workload
- Comfortable communicating well on a one to one basis
- NVQ level 3 in customer service / office administration or equivalent
Due to the location of the client, it would be beneficial to have your own transport.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 5 days of their applications, should you not hear from us within this time, please assume that your application was unsuccessful.