£8.50 - £9.00 Per Hour
My client is currently looking for experienced General Machinists, to join their busy site located in Calne. All applicants must have a keen eye for detail and be extremely proactive. You will be working in a fast-paced environment and be responsible for the machining and de-burring of various components, to final customer drawing specifications.
- Ensuring parts are manufactured in line with production plan and quality policy.
- Programming, setting and operating a wide range of machinery.
- Manufacturing suitable tooling / jigging to allow maximum efficiency for large production runs.
- Manufacturing, regrinding and repairing of press tooling.
- To assist in tooling, tip requirements planning and stock control.
- To read and interpret design/customer drawings.
This is initially to work on an ongoing temporary basis, however, may lead to longer-term work for the right candidates.
The working hours will be Monday - Thursday 08:00 - 17:00 and Friday 08:00 – 13:30.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established and expanding company, who invest highly in product quality, who pride themselves in product quality, staff training and development and are highly respected specialists within the industry.
To apply for this position, please contact Paige Farrington on - 01380 738300.