£35000 - £40000 per annum
26 days ago
Perhaps you are a Hydrogeologist looking to take the next step in your career?
Are you MSc qualified in Hydrogeology or in a similar subject?
If you have answered "Yes" to the above, then I would very much like to hear from you!
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a global consultancy that is looking to add an enthusiastic Senior Hydrogeologist to their team in Bath. The successful candidate must have gained experience in water resource projects in a commercial environment.
The main purpose of this great opportunity is to;-
* Manage the project team and mentor junior staff
* Report to senior management on project progress and accounting
* Manage the water supply bore-hole development and protection projects
* Liaise directly with clients; attending technical meetings and contractor supervision and negotiation
* Assist with business development activities; attending business development meetings
* MSc qualified in Hydrogeology or similar subject
* Suitable experience in a commercial environment
* Excellent project management experience
* Proven technical report writing skills
* Willingness to undertake regular field work and travel both in the UK and abroad
* Current driving licence
This is a great opportunity to join an established consultancy based in the beautiful and historic city of Bath that has over 1,000 clients across more than 50 countries!