Provision of account management services for an allocated portfolio of clients. To aid in the overall service provision to clients ensuring that the business is retained and developed.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Provision of the day to day servicing of a client’s insurance programme to support retention and development of the business.
- Placement of insurances for clients.
- Effective and timely management of all renewals to ensure completion by the due date.
- Obtain quotations both for new and renewal business.
- Preparation of market and client documentation.
- Check policy documentation for accuracy prior to issue to the client.
- Provision to the client of policy documentation in accordance with regulations and in line with Lockton procedures.
- Deal effectively (and to the satisfaction of the client and the market) with queries, including but not limited to changes in cover and risk.
- Prompt and accurate resolution of accounts queries.