Provide assistant to the Financial Controller, to provide financial management and analytical support to the Business Units and provide support in financial forecasting.
- Support financial team providing day-to-day assistance as required
- Assist in monthly and year end management/financial accounts
- Take control of the Intercompany accounts, including raising invoices, posting FX, reconciliations.
- Ensure Fixed Assets are recorded in the accounts accurately and are depreciated in accordance with the policies
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- ACMA trainee (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) or AAT qualified with at least 2 years post qualification experience.
- Strong organisational abilities, experience of working to tight deadlines and a hands on approach to finance.
- Advanced Excel including Pivot tables, Look-up functions and similar is essential for all analysis and reporting duties
- Knowledge of accounting principles, good understanding of financial/management information systems and technically competent with finance and accounting knowledge and skills.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to adapt to and implement change.