Temp to Perm ( minimum 12 weeks temp )
£ 16000 per year ( 35 hour week Monday to Friday )
CMD Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting for a Charity in the Dorset region .
- My client is a UK registered Charity committed to providing quality employment services to disadvantaged members of the community through a range of programs within the Employment Related Services (ERS)
My client is seeking a strong administator to join the team in eother the Weymouth or the Bournemouth branch
The ideal candidate will have the following essential Skills
- Strong communication and motivational skills across a broad range of resource types, skills and backgrounds.
- Proactive resolution of risks and issues Experience of working within a government funded setting and an understanding of Employment Related Services
- Positivity, flexibility and a “can do” attitude
- Experience with data entry, accuracy and attention to detail
- Good IT skills using the full range of Microsoft office suite
- The ability to work independently as well as within a team
- The ability to manage own workload and understand processes
- Driven, target focussed and ability to work in a fast paced environment
- To support the Manager and team to achieve project compliance and project
- To provide high quality administrative support for each site in a designated geographical area
- To complete comprehensive reports to monitor the achievement of individual and site performance targets on a daily, weekly and monthly
- To support site activity planning and implementation to achieve core interventions
- To undertake key holder responsibilities
- To undertake petty cash administration and control responsibilities across a designated geographical region
- To co-ordinate site requirements for stock and order processes including building and maintenance issues.
If you have the above experience in a busy fast paced environment then please get in touch with your CV