Control Panel Wireman
£13-£16 Per Hour
Our client, who manufacture control panels for the process and agricultural industry, require a temporary Control Panel Wireman. This will initially be a 4/6-week assignment but may lead to further opportunities for the right candidate.
Panel wiring experience is essential and applicants must be able to work within a team or alone from schematic wiring diagrams.
Duties will be varied and will include:
- Marking out control panel component mounting plates to layout drawings
- Fitting components with suitable fixtures
- Labelling all components
- Following and understanding general arrangement and electrical drawings
- Drilling and mounting cable trunking
- Determine suitable wire types and sizes
- Finishing products to quality standards set by the company
- Reporting any design, component or shortage issues to the Production Manager
- Ensuring products are manufactured within the given time-scale and in-line with the production schedule
- Adhere to all health and safety requirements of the environment and role
- Experience in building control panels within a related industry
- Ability to read, understand and spot faults in electrical wiring schematics and general arrangements
- Be highly self-motivated, have good organisational skills and excellent punctuality
Should this position be of interest to you, please click the apply button or contact Steph in the Devizes office on 01380 738300.