(with Ofsted experience)
£ 19000 to £ 22000 per year
CMD Recruitment is recruiting on behalf of an award-winning provider of education, travel, work experience and employment services. My client is one of the leading Welfare to Work Providers in the London area and they are now delivering a programme in the Dorset region.
A vacancy exists for a Quality Officer who will be responsible for quality assurance, performance and compliance processes across a family support programme in Dorchester, Dorset.
Your duties and responsibilities will include;
- Maintaining the quality of intervention delivery
- Responsible for aligning internal processes against external requirements
- Key stakeholder in the development and maintaince of PICs system
- Support the Nominee during Ofsted Inspections and funder audits
- Implement and monitor robust quality service standards
- Support other relevant Quality Standards certification e.g. matrix to ensure contractual/legislative and regulatory requirements.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience working with families and on similar contracts
- Ability to identify areas for quality service improvement opportunities
- Evidence of initiating, implementing and improving new working arrangements for qualifications assurance
- Experience of supporting Ofsted and company quality improvement programmes
- Self-critical, with a view to always improve solutions and processes
- Ability to articulate quality service and performance requirements
- Experience/understanding of the quality cycle
- Successfully meeting and managing challenging deadlines
- Experience of supporting quality service standards design
- Understanding of operating large-scale qualifications assurance arrangements
My client is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
They are dedicated to ensuring that all job applicants and members of staff are treated equally, without discrimination on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
If this role sounds of interest please forward your CV to Lesley Price for consideration.