Edge of Salisbury
Up to £19,000 per annum
My client is looking to recruit a strong administrator into their busy rental team. This role is pivotal to ensuring the smooth running of the rental department and are ideally looking for someone with previous experience in the automotive area.
Duties will include the managing suppliers on a day to day basis to ensure efficient supply of rental vehicles, and ensuring compliance at all time and customers are dealt with a professional manner.
The successful candidate will require:
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Be capable of multi-tasking effectively
- Be very strong administratively
- Be an excellent communicator
- Have a commitment and drive to provide market-leading customer service
- Be commercially astute
- Have experience of managing third party suppliers effectively
- An understanding of daily rental or the motor trade would be a distinct advantage
Responsibilities for this role will include:
- Managing suppliers on a day to day basis to ensure efficient supply of rental vehicles
- Liaising with customers to resolve queries quickly
- Developing relationships with clients to ensure business growth
- Handling vehicle-related administration to include fines/damage etc
- Ownership / Responsibility for vehicle rental in general
Working pattern is 0800-1730hrs, Monday to Friday, so to be considered for this exciting role please apply today.