Inbound Call Handler
£8.65 per hour + holiday
Temporary to Permanent Assignment
Do you enjoy working within a fast paced and customer driven environment? Do you have previous customer service/call centre experience? If so, then this could be the next opportunity for you?
A fantastic temporary to permanent position has arisen for an experienced Inbound Call Handler to join a busy and diverse team in Devizes. You will be taking inbound calls from customers, ensuring their queries/requests are processed quickly and efficiently, whilst also making sure the customer is kept informed at all times.
- Identify and take responsibility for failings in service
- Receiving inbound calls from customers
- Keep customers up to date and informed of the progress of their request
- Prioritise queries
- Provide support to colleagues
- General administration
- Previous customer service or call centre experience is essential
- Professional and confident telephone manner
- Professional and pro-active attitude
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Able to prioritise your own workload
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 0700 – 1600 / 1200 – 2100 / 1000 – 1900 on a weekly rotating shift (40 hours per week).
Due to the clients location, having your own transport is essential.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 5 days of their applications, should you not hear from us within this time, please assume that your application was unsuccessful.