Temp to perm ( initial 12 week assignment )
£ 25000 to £ 26000 per year
CMD Recruitment are recruiting for a UK registered Charity who are working in the Dorset area. The Charity is committed to providing quality employment services to disadvantaged members of the community through a range of programmes within the Welfare to Work sector
A vacancy exists in Bournemouth for a competent project ambassador to engage participants to access a European Social Funded Project in conjunction with the national Lottery through the Big Lottery Fund on the Building Better Opportunities project in Dorset
- Identify and source participants to enrol onto the Building Better opportunities project.
- To achieve and report on individual weekly and monthly performance targets.
- Work within LEP priority areas to build relationships, promoting the project, to generate participants
- To identify participants in the relevant geographical areas
- To market the project to meet the needs of the participants.
The ideal candiate will have the following essential Skills
- Strong communication and motivational skills across a broad range of resource types, skills and backgrounds
- Have evidence of building sustainable working relationships
- Proactive resolution of risks and issues
- Experience with data entry, accuracy and attention to detail
- Good IT skills using the full range of Microsoft suite
- The ability to work independently as well as within a team
- The ability to manage own workload and understand processes and controls
- Driven, target focussed and ability to work in a fast paced environment with a proven track record of achieving desired outcomes and a demonstrated ability to exceed targets.
- High Level of presentation skills and appropriate professional appearance
- Ability to travel to different locations
- Full UK driving licence
- An adept communicator with the ability to persuade, influence, listens to others and challenge objections in an appropriate and professional manner
- Ability to develop positive and productive work realtionships
- Resilient and solutions focused
- Good change management skills
- In possession of demonstrable lateral thinking
- Enthusiastic and flexible team player with high expectations of self and others