Sales & Logistics Administrator
£16,500 - £18,500 per annum (depending on experience)
Do you have previous sales admin or customer service experience? Are you confident liaising with customers? If so, then apply today as this could be the position you have been looking for!
Due to continued growth, my esteemed client is seeking an experienced Sales & Logistics Administrator to join their expanding team in Corsham. As the company continues to grow from its newly expanded office in Corsham, you will be upholding the highest level of customer service to new and existing customers.
- Answering all inbound calls
- Resolving customer queries
- Liaising with customers/suppliers
- Processing customer orders
- Following up quotes
- Booking shipments
- Updating and maintaining the in-house database
- General administration
- Previous customer service/sales admin experience
- A scientific background is desirable
- Professional and confident telephone manner
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Pro-active and methodical approach
- Excellent attention to detail and high level of accuracy
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm. There is also free on-site parking.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 5 days of their applications, should you not hear from us within this time, please assume that your application was unsuccessful.