£ 28000 to £ 32000
Full or Part Time Hours will be considered
East Midlands - Nottingham area
Full and Part time hours considered
CMD is recruiting a qualified HR professional to train like minded HR individuals. This is an excellent opportunity for somebody who enjoys training and would like to work to deliver and asess the CIPD level 5 qualification in the Nottingham region
Rated as ‘Good’ by Ofsted and as one of the UK’s leading training providers, the introduction of the Apprenticeship Levy has created this new and exciting opportunity for my client.
If you are a Training and Development Officer/Teacher/Tutor looking for a chance to make a real difference to someone’s career then this role would suit you
My client works in partnership with another trainng organisaton to deliver HR and L&D apprenticeships in the UK.
My client is already working with a number of large and small employers and now recruiting trainers to deliver HR accredited qualifications to their employees.
Delivering training programmes on site, you will need to advise, teach, guide and support learners to achieve their chosen qualifications on time with a high level of quality, including liaising with the employer on the progress of the learners. You will be confident delivering in a classroom environment or delivering to small groups, putting quality at the forefront of everything you do – for your learners, employers and staff team.
The ideal candidate will be able to deliver up to level 5 in HR as a minimum and confident to deliver all stages of the programme from initial engagement, meeting with prospective employers and learners, you will use a range of teaching methods and techniques to suit individual learners and deliver all aspects of the Apprenticeship provision.
Salary £28,000 - £32,000 per annum depending on experience.
We welcome full time and part time applications
The ideal candidate will have the following knowledge skills & experience
• CIPD Level 5 or equivalent
• Level 2 qualification in English & Mathematics
• Experience and confidence in teaching groups of individuals
• Current HR Industry experience
• Assessment Qualification (TAQA L3/A1/D32/33)
• Level 3 or above Teaching Qualification (Cert Ed, PGCE, CTLLS or DTLLS)
• Quality Assurance Qualification (TAQA L4, V1, D34)
• Additional Specialism Specific Qualifications
• Understanding of the change from Frameworks to Standards
- Owing to the nature of this position, any offer of employment with my client will be subject to a satisfactory check from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
As a Disability Confident and Investors in Diversity organisation, my client is committed to providing services which embrace diversity and which promote equality of opportunity. A guaranteed interview scheme for applicants with a disability who meet our minimum selection criteria is available