£40,000 - £55,000
We are currently recruiting for a fantastic company which has a great family feel. Due to business growth this role is offering a variety of responsibility and an opportunity for the successful individual to use their process driven and organisational skills.
Working 09:00 – 17:00 Monday – Thursday and 09:00 – 16:00 on Friday with a 45 minute lunch break.
You will provide delivery support across the business worldwide.
- Manage projects and provide support the project management team
- Assist in the production of technical proposals
- Plan, co-ordinate and conduct Technical Quality Assurance
- Support the procurement and logistics team
- Identify capability gaps within the operational teams and develop continuation training as required
- Be prepared to deliver training including coaching and mentoring
- Must be prepared to deploy to project locations for up to 6 weeks every 4 months
PRINCE2 qualification or equivalent is essential.
The company have a long list of brilliant benefits which include private healthcare, life assurance, pension, discretionary bonuses, travel insurance and free parking.
This is an opportunity you do not want to miss; if you have proven experience within a military industry, please apply today or call us on 01225 805080 to discuss the role further.