£70,000 - £80,000 plus benefits
Are you a Data Engineer seeking your next big challenge?
Are you seeking an opportunity to work with smart, like-minded individuals who challenge and push you to deliver your best work, every day?
Are you seeking an opportunity that allows you the autonomy to bring your ideas and designs to life?
Then this could be just the opportunity for you!
CMD are delighted to be supporting this market leading business as they seek to add a Data Engineer to their growing London office.
Based within the data science team, you will play an integral part in designing and building new components of the business product. You will turn business problems into technical requirements and will deliver end to end solutions whilst applying analytical logic, data pipeline and data visualisation.
This is a varied project based role and a deep technical knowledge is required and whilst not limited to, the responsibilities for this role will include:
- Design, build, operate & optimize internal and external data science APIs
- Assist in overcoming challenges around implementing SOA and Kubernetes at scale
- The building of new systems in the cloud
- Develop data science components to company products
And to be successful in this fantastic position, you, amongst a great number other fantastic skills and qualities will:
- Have 3+ years writing and deploying production code
- Understand DNS, TCP and HTTP
- Know when best to utilise SQL vs NOSQL databases
- Be able to manage a Hadoop cluster
- Deep understanding of Linux
- Proficient in Java and Python
- Be a data enthusiast
- Have a start-up personality
- Be innovative and embrace the discovery of new open source technologies.
This is a truly fantastic opportunity to be part of a high growth company committed not only to push the boundaries of technological advancement but also entirely invested in the development and growth of its people. To discuss your experience and find out more about this position, contact Nicola on 01225 800000.