£16,000 - £19,000 per annum
Do you have previous customer service/sales administration experience? Are you seeking a position which has variety? If so, then this could be the permanent role you have been seeking!
My client, a well-established business based in Melksham are looking to recruit a Sales Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis. The main purpose of the role is to provide administration/customer service support to the team.
- Answering inbound calls
- Creating and processing quotes
- Creating and processing Advice/Collection Notes
- Keeping track of goods out of loan
- Creating reports
- Process and distribute incoming post
- Resolving customer queries and complaints
- Updating and maintaining customer information
- General administration
- Previous customer service/sales administration experience is essential
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Able to pick up new systems and procedures quickly
- Able to plan and prioritise your workload
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm.