£21,000 - £25,000
We are currently recruiting for a fantastic company which has a great family feel. Due to business growth, this role is offering a variety of responsibility and an opportunity for the successful individual to use their logistics skills.
Working 09:00 – 17:00 Monday – Thursday and 09:00 – 16:00 on Friday with a 45-minute lunch break.
- Responsible for the completing import and export customs entries, ensuring customs procedures are met and cargo is cleared on time
- Arrange courier shipments
- Obtain required documentation for export and import worldwide
- Support the logistic planning and estimate processes
- Coordinate and monitor supply chain operations
- Track movement of goods worldwide
- Generate KPI’s and reports
The company have a long list of brilliant benefits which include private healthcare, life assurance, pension, discretionary bonuses, travel insurance and free parking.
This is an opportunity you do not want to miss; if you have proven experience please apply today or call us on 01225 805080 to discuss the role further.