Are you a forward-thinking engineer with a passion for code? Do you want to work with an organisation that will listen to your ideas and allow you to put them in to practice? Do you wish to work with a team of like-minded people in a supportive and rewarding environment?
Yes? Then, our client needs you!
Reporting to the Product Technical Lead and working alongside a small cohesive team, you will work with a confident independence on the development of moderate complexity modules.
The principle accountabilities of this role, although not limited to, will include:
- Produce code in accordance with company coding standards
- Interpret user stories and develop technical solutions that meet them
- Design technical solutions in line with SOLID principles to address the tactical needs of the customer
- Maintain a high awareness of technology issues and trends and consider how they can be used in future developments
- Provide experienced support to junior developers
As the ideal candidate you will work well as a key team member and will be open to active discussion around a best way forward approach. You will think of ways to improve and will be excited by experimenting new ideas methodologies and procedures, and will have experience in the following key areas:
- C# development
- Source control (Git)
- Knowledge of the SDL
- Agile methodologies
If this sounds like you, then send your CV to email@example.com and call for a discussion today!