Full Time & Permanent
Monday - Friday - 8:30am - 5pm
Are you an experienced Administrator? Can you demonstrate a background in providing exceptional Customer Service? Are you a team player who is accurate and able to multi-task?
If the answer is YES then CMD have a fantastic Customer Service Administrator role for you!
Working as part of the Metering Services Team you will be responsible for maintaining accurate supply data on systems and within industry records. This role will require you to work with both customers and industry third parties to investigate and resolve queries related to faulty meters, meter readings and supply data. The ideal candidate will demonstrate strong technical and analytical capability as well as customer service skills. Key duties will include:
- Engaging with customers by letter, email and telephone to investigate and resolve queries
- Engaging with other energy suppliers and industry third parties by email and telephone to
- investigate, resolve and escalate queries
- Booking and monitoring meter exchanges and site visits, including re-booking appointments
- when they fail or additional work is needed
- Carry out end to end processes with minimal hand offs
- Manage daily system exceptions
With interviews taking place over the next few weeks please do not hesitate to apply today!