Full Time & Permanent
Monday - Friday
Would you like to be a part of a fast expanding company who are a leader in their field?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a dynamic and passionate Body Shop Technician to join the team.
This is a role where you will be involved in all aspects of restoring and have the opportunity to progress within the company.
- Repairing and restoring work done to panels for high-value vehicles
- Flattening primer and priming panels ready for painting
- General sanding and filler work
- Complying with Health and Safety regulations and ensure cleanliness and tidiness at all times
- Eager to progress within the role and take on more responsibility
- Other ad-hoc jobs as requested
- Complete tasks by deadlines set
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Previous automotive experience and knowledge of Land Rovers useful but not essential
- Takes pride in their work, constantly seeking perfection and with a high attention to detail required
- Has at least 5 years experience within a similar role
- Can work as part of a team or on own initiative without supervision
- Reliable, punctual and highly motivated
- Own transport essential due to rural location
- GCSE Grade C+ in English and Maths
On offer is a permanent role that pays a competitive pay rate, pension & 28 days holiday.
If you have the above skills please apply today!