The purpose of the Sales Consultant role will be to secure new business, both in the office and field sales as well as maintaining current client account relationships. Key duties will include:
- Research and identify potential customers to promote our services
- Maximise sales of the current range of services and develop opportunities for new products and services
- To be aware of all forthcoming projects and/or contracts requiring services in your area
- To develop and maintain a strong pipeline of sales prospects and leads
- Build and maintain strong business relations through networking within our target markets
- To prepare weekly sales reports for the Sales Manager and to attend weekly/monthly sales meetings
The successful candidate will have field sales experience, with a proven track record of achieving targets. They will possess strong negotiation and influencing abilities, excellent communication and inter-personal skills and be target driven with the capacity to “close” a sale. It is essential that candidates have experience of generating new leads through a variety of media and other techniques. Good local geographical knowledge and proficient use of Microsoft packages is desirable, along with the capacity to use a bespoke CRM system through training. A full and clean driving license is also essential.
It is essential that you have worked in a similar Field Sales/Business Development role, candidates without this experience need not apply.
With interviews taking place over the coming weeks do not hesitate to apply today!