£26000 - £30000 per annum
almost 2 years ago
SALARY: up to £30,000 pro rata
HOURS: 20 Hours across 5 days per week (with the opportunity to increase the hours as the company continues to grow)
Our client is looking to recruit someone in-house to take on the management of all their IT requirements. This is a brand new role within the growing business and therefore, the successful individual will have the opportunity to 'make this role their own'.
This varied position will see you manage the software and hardware requirements of their current 25 staff, some working from home but mostly office based. You will also have the opportunity to suggest and implement new systems that you feel would benefit the smooth running of the business.
Duties will include;-
* Acting as first point of contact for all IT and desktop related queries providing user training, maintaining IT security and offering users appropriate support and advice.
* Deploying, administering and maintaining IT system including end-user desktops/laptops, computing networks, network equipment, voice & video hardware, printing and mobile devices.
* Executing software installations and deploying to computer systems.
* Managing relationships with third parties including data and telecoms provider.
* Assisting the Marketing Manager with maintaining group websites, company intranet and new online solutions.
* Facilities and IT lease agreements.
* Running projects to look into better contracts for their hardware and move the company to a cloud based server.
* Previous experience as an IT Technician is essential.
* Qualified to degree level or have a professional qualification (e.g. ITIL, CompTIA, Cisco, etc)
* Excellent communication skills.
* Flexible, adaptable and proactive with solid organisational skills.